Missouri Energy is a Florida Limited Liability Corporation doing business in Missouri. Our goals are
- to create economic prosperity for our communities
- to foster a positive environment for our employees, and
- to maximize the return on investment for our members by adding value to area corn production.
Mid-Missouri Energy is committed to good corporate citizenship and utilizes state of the art technology to protect our environment while producing a renewable fuel that reduces America's dependence on foreign oil.
To further our goals, we built our corn-based ethanol plant in Malta Bend, Missouri, conveniently located midway between Kansas City and Columbia, Missouri. We started distilling corn in early 2005 and are now producing around 50 million gallons of ethanol per year. A large portion of our corn supply comes from the nearly 18 million bushels produced locally.
Our plant only directly employs around 40 people, but we've helped create nearly 1,800 additional jobs here in Missouri. Our impact in the region has increased economic activity in our state by over $169 million.
|Delivery End||Futures Price||Basis||Cash Price||Futures Change|
All grain prices are subject to change at any time.
Cash bids are based on 10-minute delayed futures prices, unless otherwise noted.
- Illinois Production Cost Report (Bi-weekly)
- Soybean Crush Report
- Rock Valley Hay Auction
- National Organic Grain and Feedstuffs
- Virginia Hay Report
- National Feedstuffs Market Review
- Weekly Feedstuff Wholesale Prices (Wed)
- Cornbelt Weekly Feedstuffs
- California Weekly Wholesale Feedstuff Prices
- Portland Weekly Feedstuffs
Malta Bend, Missouri (65339)